Processing time: 3 to 5 business days

"My forever favorite piece in our home. You won't regret this decision." -Kate


If you are thinking about hanging my work in your sacred space, I would love to work with you to create a custom piece just for you. An original painting is perfect way to capture a moment in time, the fleeting joys of childhood, passed love ones, your playful fur baby, or as a personalized holiday gift.


**Holiday Special** Order a Custom 9" x 12" Canvas Here.


 Custom 12" x 12" for $500 here



For custom sizes get on the Waitlist!

Even if you don’t have all the details yet, we can talk about the ideas you have so far and make a reservation to secure your spot.

Please contact me below or at for a pricing list. Payment plans availible.
  • 50% DEPOSIT – By providing a 50% non refundable deposit, your commission spot will be officially confirmed. The remaining 50% balance can be paid at the time of the painting’s completion, OR through a payment plan paid in 2-4 smaller payments. Final payment is due at completion.

  • 25% DEPOSIT – For commissions with a monthly payment plan made for the remaining 75%. The balance is due the first day of each month until completion.

Start your custom portrait now and fill out the form below, so I can truly capture the depth and spirit of your subject.
"Michelle has the one of a kind ability to capture and encapsulate the soul in her paintings. She can take a memory and lock it into time. She uses her intuition and asks all the right questions to ensure she can create an intimate snapshot that is perfectly tuned to your vision, plus she is a gem of a human and pours her heart into every piece. We are so grateful for the commissioned piece she created for us, it is one of our most cherished possessions." 
-Carly Tucker
To get started email me at